Pastoral Care & Support

At NP, our students’ well-being is important to us. If you feel overwhelmed or have any challenges or concerns that you would like to consult someone about – whether it is regarding your studies, personal life or anything at all – we are here for you. 


Need a listening ear? Seeking advice and guidance to navigate through issues? You are welcome to approach us through any of the following ways:

Student Counsellors 
Our team of student counsellors are full-time professionals who provide confidential counselling services to students. Please use the Counselling Portal or call 6460 6380 to book an appointment. 

If you find yourself feeling distressed and overwhelmed, you can call the NP Counselling Crisis Helpline at 6460 6777 for immediate emotional support. A counsellor will attend to you.

Online Resources 
For more information on our counselling services and mental health resources, check out our Care Resources or follow us on Instagram today! 

School Advisors and Para-counsellors
In addition to the services provided by the NP Student Care Centre, you may also approach your Advisor or the school’s Para-Counsellors for assistance. 

Advisors are academic staff from the respective schools who can provide academic guidance and help navigate you to the relevant departments for other concerns. Para-counsellors are academic staff from the respective schools who are equipped with counselling skills to support students. More information can be found at the Student Portal (log-in required).

Special Educational Needs Support
NP believes in creating an inclusive community that promotes a culture of openness, understanding and mutual support to students with Special Educational Needs (SEN). 

SEN students may have conditions that include physical and sensorial difficulties, social and behavioural difficulties, and learning and language difficulties. 

As a SEN student at NP, you can be assured that you are not alone in your journey. The SEN Support Office provides services including SEN counselling, SEN funding applications, Art Jams and other SEN-related workshops. To find out more, click here.


External Counselling Support 

If you prefer to seek counselling support outside of NP, you may consider going to TRANS FSC (Bukit Timah). Counselling sessions are strictly confidential and will be conducted by external counsellors or social workers. All nationalities are welcome and self-referrals are allowed.

To register for counselling at TRANS FSC (Bukit Timah), you may email them at or call +65 6466 2287. Full-time NP students will enjoy a subsidized rate of $5 per session.

If you would like to find a FSC closer to you, you may click this link to view the locations of all available centres. However, different charges may apply at other centres.  


Contact Us


Counselling & Care Team
Student Care Centre
Block 22 #03-01 

Enquiries: 6460 6380

Instagram account: