Direct Admissions Exercise (DAE)
Part-Time ITE Qualifications
You must hold a Part-Time ITE Qualification and have met the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA requirement:
- Higher NITEC holders – GPA ≥ 2.0; OR
- NITEC holders – GPA ≥ 3.5
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
You must hold a relevant WSQ Diploma (or higher) and have met the following requirements:
- Level 6 WSQ Workplace Literacy SOA and Workplace Numeracy SOA;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Apply via the Direct Admissions Exercise (DAE) Portal.
- Application period is 12 January 2023, Thursday to 17 January 2023, Tuesday.
- Your supporting documents* should be uploaded to the DAE portal during the online application.
* Both sides of NRIC, academic results, proof of relevant working experience, NS ORD certificate or expected ORD date and other relevant documents.
Shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. You may also be required to take supplementary assessments like Numeracy or English Literacy to demonstrate that you have acquired the competency level for the chosen course.
The outcome of your application will be released online through the DAE portal by 31 March 2023, Friday.