1) A Step-By-Step Quick Guide to Enrolment
2) Brown Reply Envelope (for Financial Forms)
3) White Reply Envelope (for Medical Forms for selected courses only)
Getting Started in mStudent
You must complete your online enrolment procedures by the deadline.
If you encountered password problems, contact Enrolment Helpdesk at 6463 1233.
You may prepare the following:
- Download mStudent App to retrieve login detail. Click here for more details.
- Pay course fees at selected OCBC branches, via AXS or e-payment. Click here for more details.
- For specific courses, undergo a medical examination or colour vision test. Bring along the relevant medical form and visit a private clinic
or your family doctor or any SATA clinic listed here. Once you have received the completed medical form from your doctor, you would need to submit it to Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP) via the WHITE
Reply Envelope enclosed in the Enrolment Package.
You can also visit NP Convention Centre Level 1 to complete a FREE Colour Vision Test. No medical form is required. Click here for the dates of the test conducted at NP.
- Have ready the following information before login to enrol online for your course registration.
- Father’s and Mother’s Particulars
- NRIC /Passport No
- Email Address
- Residential / Mobile Numbers
- Guardian / Next of Kin’s Particulars
- NRIC / Passport No
- Email Address
- Residential / Mobile Numbers
- Address in Singapore
- Total Household Monthly Income in S$ (to the nearest hundred)
- Contact Details of Person for Fee Matters
- Details of personal health condition
Sign in to mStudent App. At the Enrolment Checklist, click ‘Accept Course Offer‘ and enter your User ID and Password as stated in the ‘Acceptance of offer’ letter. Alternatively, you can login to My Enrolment via eEnrol Portal to begin your enrolment. Click ‘Proceed with your Course Registration’ to start your course registration.
Step 2 – Complete all items in the Course Registration Checklist
For those who enrol online for the 1st time, the easiest way to ensure that you have completed the course registration is to use the online checklist as a guide. There are at most 10 sections that need to be completed, depending on the course you accept.
Work your way through each of these sections that requires you to add or update information about yourself by clicking on the links on the right of the page.
Step 3 – Log out
Once you have completed the course registration, do not forget to click ‘Sign Out’ and close your web browser at the end of your session. You can return to complete any of the sections if you have not done so in your previous session by accessing the online course registration checklist.
Some of these forms may require to be submitted using the reply envelope(s) enclosed in your enrolment package while other forms may require to be uploaded via My Enrolment. You can use the checklist on the envelope to guide you on the submission of forms and supporting documents.
You should also complete and submit financial forms – Interbank GIRO form and Credit Authorisation form. Click here for more details.
For male SC & PR students who have been called up for national service, you can print a copy of a status letter and submit to the relevant authorities as proof of admission to Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
For international students, you can apply for your student’s pass after completing your course registration.
One of these scenarios may be applicable to you:
- 1) You have only “Saved as Draft” in your course registration and did not submit the registration yet. Please check that all the sections in the checklist are displaying the status “Completed”.
- 2) Your payment (e.g. ePayment) may not have been cleared yet. Please allow 5 working days to clear your e-payment and check your Enrolment status again then.
- 3) Your payment may have been unsuccessful (e.g. bounced cheque). Our Finance Office will be contacting you shortly.
- 4) Your payment may have been late. If you view that your payment status is showing “late payment”, you need to email to firstname.lastname@example.org to appeal to be enrolled into the course
Email with valid reasons to email@example.com for permission to enrol late.
Refer to the respective sections for more details on what to complete.
It is important to check and confirm the course you are accepting. Select the course and click ‘Accept’.
NS-liable persons who cannot commence poly studies can indicate intention of reserving a place in the course and postpone your course registration by clicking ‘Defer’. Subsequently, download, complete and upload via My Enrolment or email to firstname.lastname@example.org the Request Form for Deferment of Commencement of Studies with documentary proof from MINDEF by end May this year to request for the reservation of your place.
Verify your Personal Particulars. If there are any discrepancies,
- a. Click Update Particulars and print a copy of the Update of Personal Particulars form,
- b. Complete the form,
- c. Upload the completed form with certified TRUE COPY of document(s) (e.g. NRIC, Passport) as proof of amendment via My Enrolment
Check your addresses and enter your contact & other information.
Your address details must be correct. You may, during your course of study, update your address details at any time.
Home Address – if you are a temporary resident in Singapore, your home address must be an overseas address.
- if you are a permanent resident or Singapore citizen, you need not enter a mailing address unless your mailing address is not your home address.
- once you’ve entered a mailing address, you must keep it up to date.
- if you are a temporary resident in Singapore, you must provide a mailing address and it must be an Singapore or Malaysia address.
Telephone Contacts – Please ensure that your telephone contact details are up to date.
Enter the following details:
- National Service Status
- Household details
- Secondary / Pre-University Education details
- Details of Criminal Offences, if any
Enter Parents’, Guardian’s Particulars, emergency contact information and contact person for fee matters.
Emergency Contact – This could be a parent, guardian, relative or close friend.
- For Singaporeans and PRs, your guardian must be one of your parents. If you are unable to appoint one of them for some reason, please continue as requested and email to email@example.com for advice.
- For non-Singaporeans, your guardian must be someone at least 21 years old residing in Singapore. If you have not found your Guardian, please indicate ‘-‘ in the Name field and approach Student Services & Visitors Centre (SSVC), Block 1, The Atrium to update your guardian information by term commencement. You are required to upload a copy of your Guardian’s IC / Passport via My Enrolment, if you have chosen a Friend / Relative / Others as your Guardian.
However, please find a guardian immediately and approach Student Services & Visitors Centre (SSVC), Block 1, The Atrium to update your guardian information by term commencement at the latest.
If you are enrolling for courses other than Early Childhood Development & Education, Nursing or Tamil Studies with Early Education, no medical examination is required. However, you need to declare your health status online to the best of your knowledge.
You should submit the Pre-Admission Medical Examination Form to NP using the White Reply Envelope by the stipulated date.
Read information on medical examination.
For PRs and International Students, indicate your intention to opt for or opt out of the tuition grant offered by the Singapore Government as subsidy of tuition fees for your studies from the year of admission at NP.
This section is required to determine your eligibility for Tuition Grant and the number of semesters you are eligible for tuition grant subsidy.
For Permanent Residents and foreigners, this is also to ascertain your intention to opt for / opt out of the Tuition Grant as subsidy of tuition fees for your studies.
Amendments to Enrolment
A place will be reserved for you if this is your first time enrolling into a polytechnic. If your request is approved, you will receive a letter confirming the reservation of your place from us by August.
For ex-poly students, no reservation of a place will be granted. You have to reapply for admission next year after your ORD.
If you are paying your tuition fee through CPF, MENDAKI or Tuition Fee Loan, you should pay the amount stated in Part B of the Fee Voucher which is for the miscellaneous fees only.
a) cash or cheque only at selected OCBC bank branches; or
b) AXS (physical station, mobile app or internet); or
c) e-payment (eNETS Credit or eNETS Debit); or
d) PayNow via UEN
For the GIRO Direct Credit Application, it must be the student's bank account or a joint account with the student's name in it.
Please keep the bank accounts open during the course of your study at the Polytechnic.