Lien Ying Chow Library
Term: 8.30am to 7.00pm
Break / Vacation: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: Closed
Note: We occasionally have special opening and closing hours. Check our website notification bar at the top for latest updates.
Access & Entry
We offer a variety of spaces and facilities to learn, create and collaborate throughout 4 levels of the library.
Who Can Enter
- NP Students & Staff
- NIEC@NP CET Students & Lecturers
- SIT@NP Students & Lecturers
- Registered NP Library External Members
Learn more about Membership & Privileges.
If you are a visiting or exchange educator and wish to request entry to the Library or loan/access privileges, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: NP Library is not open to the public, unless they register as NP Library External Members.
Our entrance is located at Level 2 of Block 1 (Admin Building).
Scan your Digital ID Card in the Library Mobile app to pass through our gantry.
Library GO Return & Collection Kiosk
Our Library GO return & collection kiosk can be accessed anytime during Campus Opening Hours.
It is located at the Atrium (Ground Floor of Block 1 Admin Building), just one level below our Library.
Location: Levels 2 – 5, Block 1 (Admin Building)
The NP Campus' wireless network coverage includes Library premises for NP Students and Staff.
Wireless@SG hotspots are also located at Level 4 and 5 of the Library.
If you require technical assistance, learn more and directly contact NP Computer Centre helpdesk.
- Unattended personal belongings are vulnerable to the risk of theft or tamper. Please refrain from using items to reserve open seats.
- The library is not responsible for lost, stolen or unattended belongings.
- We are unable to accept requests to retrieve personal belongings after service hours.
- Food and drinks cannot be brought in or consumed within the Library.
- Water in securely covered bottles is permitted but patrons must be careful to avoid spills.
- Help us to prevent pests, smells and stains so that our library stays clean and enjoyable for all.
- Tidy up and dispose of rubbish after using a space or facility.
- Speak softly and keep your mobile phones in silent mode.
- Complete silence is required in Level 5 (Quiet Study Zone).
- Do not move, misuse or vandalise furniture or equipment.
- Indecent and unruly behaviour, smoking and other misconduct or campus violations are prohibited.
The library reserves the right to:
- Confiscate prohibited items
- Request or escort patrons who do not comply with library etiquette out of the library premises
- Report misconduct to relevant authorities for further investigation or disciplinary action
- Suspend or withdraw membership or access to the library and its resources