Online News & Archives
Access to the Business Times Online. Access to E-paper includes present-day and up to the past 14 days.
Preferred browsers: Chrome and Edge. Please log out after use.
Access to LianHe ZaoBao Online. Access to E-paper includes present-day and up to the past 14 days.
Please log out after use. Note: If the access limit is reached, please re-access the database a few hours later. Alternatively, access LianHe ZaoBao articles via the NewsLink database below.
Provides access to the entire archive of Singapore Press Holdings’ newspapers. Archive is from Jan 1994 onwards for Chinese newspapers, and July 1989 onwards for English newspapers.
News stories from the respective daily newspapers are archived and updated on the next working day after publication, except for weekend (i.e. Saturday, Sunday & Monday newspapers will appear on Tuesday), or unless otherwise stated.
Preferred browsers: Chrome and Edge. Not supported on Firefox.
- How to use NewsLink ( 346KB)
For all NP Library Members
Click here for shared access to the Straits Times Online subscription (via internet browser only). Includes unlimited access to exclusive news stories and in-depth analysis. Access to E-paper includes present-day and up to the past 14 days.
For Full-Time NP Students: Free Individual Access via Mobile App
Full-Time NP Students enjoy individual access to Straits Times Online subscription via The Straits Times mobile app from April to March every year.
- Individual account for each Full-Time NP Student every year
- Concurrent access to The Straits Times Online subscription for up to 2 devices
- Unlimited access to exclusive news stories and in-depth analysis
- Access to E-paper includes present-day and up to the past 14 days
To activate your account:
- Download The Straits Times mobile app and tap on the Menu button to log in
- Click Login > Forget password to set your own password. Use your Student Connect email as Login ID
- Login with your Student Connect email and new password
This initiative is brought to you by the Ministry of Education and Polytechnics/ITE.
Premium content, news and videos on the hottest trends and boldest startups, including access to company databases.