SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES & CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
8, 9 & 11 APRIL 2024
Come on board to the School of Life Sciences & Chemical Technology (LSCT)!
The School of Life Sciences & Technology (LSCT) is excited to have you join us!
To welcome you, we have put together an exciting three-day orientation programme, from 8, 9 & 11 April 2024, for ALL LSCT Freshmen.
To help you transit smoothly from secondary school to Polytechnic, we have designed this freshmen orientation programme for you to experience a fantastic and enriching start to your three-year journey in LSCT. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Many fun and exciting team-building activities to promote bonding and build cohesion among you and your new classmates.
- Gain awareness of opportunities to develop yourself and learning experiences during your course of study at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
- A chance to connect with your lecturers and advisors to understand the highlights of your respective courses.
- Make friends with senior students and get their insider tips on how to do well in the Polytechnic.
- Feel the LSCT culture and be integrated into the big LSCT Family!
- And importantly, administrative briefings and campus tours to familiarize you with the administrative issues and campus.
Date & Time
- Further details will be announced
NP Convention Centre (refer to the directional map here)
- Attendance will be taken at 9.00 am daily.
- Be punctual and follow the orientation buddies’ instructions for safety purposes.
- Freshmen are encouraged to participate actively in the programme to benefit fully from the programme.
- Inform orientation buddy/staff-in-charge if you are uncomfortable or unable to participate in certain activities due to physical and/or health conditions.
- Comfortable wear and shoes as there will be some walking and games.
- There will not be any wet games but we recommend a change of clothes at the end of the day.
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper to take notes
- Personal medication (if necessary)
- Phone and some cash
* Please refrain from bringing your laptops and valuables to the orientation programme
Outline of Programme
Details on the orientation programme will be released in early April
For any queries on the orientation programme please contact:
Ms Seahmala (Seahmala_MUNIANDY@np.edu.sg, Tel: 6460 8117)
Dr Teoh (TEOH_Chun_Ming@np.edu.sg, Tel: 6460 7266)
Dr Xu Noel (Noel_XU@np.edu.sg, Tel: 6460 8960)