Travel & Learn Programme
Unique travel programme that helps you learn and explore new markets for business.
Business dialogues, networking opportunities, and visits to companies, industries and accelerators.
• As one of China’s fastest-growing cities, and one of its seven free-trade zones, the city has a wealth of untapped potential.
• Chongqing is one of the main cities involved in the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), which will link China to Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe through a network of roads, railways, port and industrial parks.
• The speed of distribution of goods and services between China and Singapore will be increased by the new Chongqing Connectivity Initiative, a joint project between Singapore and China. A part of the initiative, the Southern Transport Corridor, will see Chongqing connected to Singapore and beyond via sea and railway routes.
Day 1 (4 Nov):
Arrive in Chongqing
Day 2 (5 Nov):
Visit to Chongqing Municipal Commission of Commerce
Visit to Chongqing Investment Bureau (CCIB)
Visit to Liang Jiang New District and Free Trade Zone
Visit to CCIB
Welcome Dinner hosted by CCIB
6 Nov & 7 Nov
Visit to Rural City within Chongqing (Overnight trip)
Cultural Insights & Investment Opportunities
Dinner hosted by local government
Beyond Connectivity 2019 (Seminar cum Exhibition)
1. Economic Overview & Forecast 2020 (In Synergy with Chongqing Connectivity Initiative and in tandem with One Belt One Road Initiative)
2. Overview of Chongqing Connectivity Initiative & Potential for 2020
3. Enhancing Human Capital through Quality Training
4. Continuing Education & Training and Professional Development
Lunch & Networking Session
Exhibition: Visit to Tencent Southwest Headquarter
Departure to Singapore
Register interest for more Travel & Learn programmes.
• Vientiane, Laos• Shanghai, China
Blk 50, #01-01, 535 Clementi Road,
Tel: 6460 6353Fax: 6462 0075Email:
Travel & Learn Home