Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In


Below is an overview of the bridging course which we currently have available

Course Types About Duration Certificate Entry Requirement

Certificate in Bridging Studies for Enrolled Nurses(CBSEN)

The Certificate in Bridging Studies for Enrolled Nurses is a platform for enrolled nurses to further develop their careers.

135 hours3 modular certificatesAny one of the following qualifications:-

  1. NITEC in Nursing;
  2. Higher NITEC in Paramedic and Emergency Care;
  3. Higher NITEC in Eldercare; or
  4. Certificates awarded by the SON/ MOH for the training of Enrolled Nurses
  5. At least three years of cumulative post-enrolment nursing work experience as an Enrolled Nurse in healthcare settings
  6. A satisfactory employer's testimonial in support of the application