Download mStudent App to retrieve login details
Accept course offer, register and upload photo
Pay course fees
Submit relevant enrolment forms
Submit financial forms
Undergo medical checks (for selected courses only)
The fees that you pay depend on what kind of student you are, when you commence your course, and the courses in which you enrol.
Learn more about the
fees payable here
Even if you are submitting the Interbank GIRO Form and/or applying for
Financial Assistance Schemes, you are required to pay fees during enrolment to confirm your acceptance of the course as the schemes may not be able to cover your fees (tuition and other fees) in full. The remaining outstanding fees for the 1st semester and subsequent semesters will be deducted by GIRO or funded by
Financial Assistance Schemes.
To view your fees payable,
My Enrolment, go to Course Registration & Fees Payment > Fees Payment and click 'View Fee Voucher'.
1) Fee Voucher 2) Cash OR Cheque made payable to Ngee Ann Polytechnic(with your name, Student ID, contact no. and NP's Bank Account "518-715297-001" written on the back of the cheque)
(Note: No existing OCBC bank account is required, as the branches collect the fees on behalf of the polytechnic.)
Designated OCBC branches listed on the back of the fee voucher.Click here for the list of designated banks.
1) Student ID (as reflected on your e-fee voucher) 2) ATM Card
AXS mobile app
Download AXS m-Station app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store
1) A PC or mobile device with Internet access 2) User ID and Password as stated in the ‘Acceptance of offer’ letter 3) A valid Internet banking account with DBS, POSB, UOB or Citibank (for eNETS Debit) 4) A valid Credit Card (for eNETS Credit)
1) A mobile device with Internet access 2) Preferred mobile banking app installed in mobile device 3) A valid Internet banking account with participating banks such as Citibank, DBS/POSB, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC, Standard Chartered, UOB
4) Student ID (as reflected on your e-fee voucher) 5) NP's UEN
Academic Affairs Office
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Blk 1, Level 7, 535 Clementi Road Singapore 599489
Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 6:00pm. Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
(65) 6463 1233
Examinations and Graduation Enquiries
(65) 6467 8911