Registration is open from 1 December 2016 to 31 January 2017
Ready for takeoff?
An exciting 4D3N overseas business learning journey beckons
Thinking of starting an overseas venture but don't know the ins and outs? Aspiring to be an entrepreneur but not sure how? Let Ngee Ann Polytechnic's Continuing Education & Training (CET) Academy set you ahead of the pack with its unique Travel & Learn Programme. Master the skills you need to start an overseas venture, and learn first-hand from business leaders who have been there, done that.
Our first stop – Myanmar. Ready, jet-set, go!
- Lectures by business leaders of established companies and business associations
- Networking sessions with government officials, local business owners, innovators and tech startups
- Meetings with Singaporean business owners residing overseas
- Visits to incubator and co-working spaces
Other renowned partners for this programme include Allen & Gledhill LLP and Singapore Association of Myanmar.
Participation fee is approximately S$ 2,800 + 7%GST for 4-Days, 3-Nights (Includes airfare, accommodation, local transfers, official meals, networking venues, notes, and other miscellaneous expenses.)
Cancellations/withdrawals must be made in writing and will be charged as follows:
* More than 3 weeks prior to trip commencement: 50% of participation fee will be charged for any withdrawal.
* Less than 3 weeks prior to trip commencement: 100% of participation fee
No replacement is allowed.
For queries, please email to Ms Eunice Ho at
, Ms Farhana Jamaluddeen at