Registration is open from 1 May to 30 June 2017
Ready for takeoff?
An exciting 5D4N overseas business learning journey beckons
Thinking of starting an overseas venture but don't know the ins and outs? Aspiring to be an entrepreneur or work overseas but not sure how? Let Ngee Ann Polytechnic's Continuing Education & Training (CET) Academy set you ahead of the pack with its unique Travel & Learn Programme. Master the skills you need to start an overseas venture, and learn first-hand from business leaders who have been there and, done that.
Our first stop – Myanmar. Ready, jet-set, GO!
- Business Dialogues to hear first-hand experience of business leaders and enterprises in Myanmar
- Networking opportunities with government officials, businessmen and corporate leaders and the local business community
- Meetings with Singaporean business owners residing overseas
- Visits to corporate and industrial sites and Singaporean-owned cafe/restaurant
Our renowned partners and speakers for this programme include Allen & Gledhill, UOB Yangon, PwC Myanmar, Myanmar Airways International, Aditya Birla Group, Easy Cafe Yangon and International Enterprise Singapore.
Participation fee is approximately S$ 4,500 + 7%GST for 5-Days, 4-Nights (Includes airfare, accommodation, local transfers, official meals, networking venues, notes, pre-trip and post-trip workshops and other miscellaneous expenses.)
Cancellations/withdrawals must be made in writing and will be charged as follows:
* More than 3 weeks prior to trip commencement: 50% of participation fee will be charged for any withdrawal.
* Less than 3 weeks prior to trip commencement: 100% of participation fee
No replacement is allowed.
SkillsFuture Study Award For International Business
A monetary award of S$5,000 may be available for Singaporeans to defray out-of-pocket expenses associated with the programme that you will be taking. It can also be used on top of existing Government course fee subsidies.
Please note some of the conditions pertaining to the eligibility of the participants for the award:
- Applicants must be Singaporeans with at least 3 years of working experience
- Applicants must submit the completed application forms to IE Singapore for assessment on reasons for signing up to the course and past professional upgrading track record
- Applicants can apply for the award on their own at the same time as they register for the Travel & Learn Programme
- Other terms and conditions by IE Singapore and/or other government agencies may apply
For more information and application of the award, click here.
Questions? Ask us here.
Alternatively, you may contact Geraldine Leow (Geraldine_Leow@np.edu.sg) and Michelle Wee (Michelle_Ling_Wee@np.edu.sg).