Financial Assistance Schemes for Students
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Part-Time Diploma, Post Diploma and Workplace Skills Qualification programme students may apply to withdraw their PSEA balances for course fee payment. No repayment is required.
Singaporean students or students with Singaporean siblings who have PSEA funds. To check your PSEA balance, please call PSEA Scheme Hotline at 6260 0777.
Award Quantum and Conditions
Available balance in PSEA account and up to the amount of tuition fee payable. For more details, please click
How to Apply
- Fill in the hardcopy application form. Download the form
- Submit the completed form and relevant supporting documents to CET Academy.
- Ensure that the information provided is complete and accurate. MOE will not be able to process your application if the information is incorrect or incomplete.
Eligible students can apply for PSEA throughout the year.
MOE Bursary for Part-Time Diploma Courses
If you are a student pursuing a Part-Time Diploma course and your Gross Monthly Household Per Capita Income (PCI)* is $1,900 or less, you may apply for a MOE bursary to help pay for your course fee.
Singaporean students taking their first Part-Time Diploma programme
Gross Monthly Household Per Capita Income (PCI)
You may compute your average monthly gross income using the Financial Calculator
Note: No password required to access Financial Calculator. Press Cancel to proceed.
How to Apply
- Submit an online application
https://npalstudent.np.edu.sg (Pathways are: Self Service> Financial Services> Scholarships/ Bursaries/ Grants> Application for SCH/BUR/GRNT
- Print out the application form and application acknowledgement page.
- Download the Application Checklist. (Click MOE Bursary - 2016 to download)
- Submit Application Checklist, required supporting documents and the application acknowledgement page to CET Academy.
Eligible students can apply for MOE Bursary 2 weeks before the start of the semester. Application opening period are as follows:
- 18 Apr 16 - 31 May 16
- 1 Oct 16 – 11 Nov 16
You are required to make full course fee payment before the start of the course. The bursary will be disbursed to you upon successful application
Incentive Schemes for Employers
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) provides funding (SDF, absentee payroll, etc.) to encourage employers to upskill their employees. Please visit SSG website https://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg to check out the list of courses approved for funding support by SSG