Information for students
The new NPal student system is open from 8 Oct 2013, 9 am.
Login using your current ID and password.
- The new NPal is best viewed using Internet Explorer, version 9 and below
- You are advised to remove old bookmark of the NPal student system
- Access the new NPal student system using the NPal Student Login link on the MeL login page
- View an introduction to the new NPal student system
- Share your feedback with us using the Feedback Form on the NPal Login page
- Contact us if you need assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my timetable finalized?
The official release date of timetable is Fri, 11 Oct. You are advised to check your timetable again after the official release date.
- There is an error message when I login. What should I do?
Try Clear cache or other browsers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Where do I find the link for Scholarships/Bursaries application?
All finance related services are under the “Financial Services” menu.
- Where do I find the link for Diploma Plus application?
Under “Academic Matters” menu.
- I have feedback on the NPal student system. Where should I send it to?
Please use the Feedback Form located on login page of NPal student system.