Introduced in 1992, the Joint Polytechnic Admissions Exercise(JPAE) is conducted jointly by the five Polytechnics:
● Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
● Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)
● Republic Polytechnic (RP)
● Singapore Polytechnic (SP)
● Temasek Polytechnic (TP)
The exercise allows applicants to submit application for admission to full-time courses offered by the five polytechnics.
You are eligible under JPAE if you are one of the following:
● Holders of relevant Higher Nitec or ITC/CBS
● Holders of relevant Nitec/NTC-2 (taken in Singapore) who have sat for 'O' / 'N' Levels
● Final semester graduating full-time ITE students
Tentatively Feb 2014
Apply online through the JPAE portal
You are required to sign up for a JPAE-ITE account to participate in JPAE. An email with a system-generated password will be sent to you.
In the application form, you are allowed up to 5 choices to indicate your preference for the courses that you are eligible and wish to be considered for. You are required to submit only ONE application, which will be considered jointly by the Polytechnics concerned.
A check is first made that the applicant has met the entry requirements (minimum GPA) for the course. All eligible applicants are then ranked in order of their net GPA (taking into account the CCA bonus points) and offers are made on the basis of academic merit until the quota for the course is filled.
||Release of Posting Results|
The outcome of your application will be released online through the JPAE portal*
* JPAE posting results are dependant on the date of release of the final results in early April.
Login using your NRIC / Passport and password via JPAE portal to check the posting results.
If you are posted to one of our courses, learn more about how you can accept your posting here.